By now, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight on it and other Crypto -currencies.
As with any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. This is why starting with a free $ 10 in Bitcoin is a great way to try it out, and start learning how it all works. I was new to all of this myself and stumbled upon this process during my research. It helped me, so I thought I should share it with you.
The first things to know about buying Bitcoin is that there are many basic ways to buy it, and it’s not that complicated to do so.
The main two ways to buy Bitcoin are through a broker, or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange-they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy to understand interface, are accessible in apps on various mobile and computer platforms, and offer you US $ 10 free Bitcoin to get started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried, and that work well – BTCMarkets, and Coinspot, to name a couple that are equally good – but only Coinbase has a $ 10 startup bonus.
The added benefit of Coinbase is that it works locally in many currencies – if you’re in Australia, for example, all your data will be displayed in Australian Dollars, so you don’t have to keep your fingers crossed on the exchange rate. and so on.
Also worth mentioning is that Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase deals with – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), or LiteCoin (LTC) – whatever currency you choose to use, you can you can still get $ 10 in free Bitcoin.
Without further ado, here it is – how you can get your free $ 10 in Bitcoin:
1) Sign up with Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will make you eligible for the $ 10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number, and uploading proof of your ID (driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID-optional this by taking a picture with your phone)
3) Enter your credit card details, and verify the card by looking at the transactions that Coinbase will add to your internet banking statement (this is immediate, and you will not be charged)
4) Place an order for US $ 100 worth of Bitcoin, Etherium – whatever – in your activated account. If your local currency is not USD, you need to make sure you order the equivalent amount of US $ 100
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases have a fee, and Coinbase is no different. on lolthe cost of your initial $ 100 purchase should be about $ 4 ***
5) That’s it! After a few days, the US $ 10 amount of Bitcoin will appear in your Coinbase account – even if you deduct the purchase fee, you’ll be done ahead.
So, if you’re curious about Bitcoin, you want to dip your toe in without risk, and want to get some free money (!) During the process, give it a try. The Bitcoin bonus does more than cover your fees for the first deposit, and can help you figure out what it is.
Nice to hear?
Some final notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not be able to get the free credit
• You can only get $ 10 free if you sign up using the link below.
• The above offer is limited in time – after creating your account using the link, you have 180 days where you can purchase US $ 100 worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Etherium, and still get the $ 10 credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and blessed future with Bitcoin, and enjoy the free $ 10. Free money doesn’t come every day, and with the rates at which Bitcoin has grown recently, $ 10 could easily increase! My plan is to just sit on $ 110 dollars for a while, see what happens, and feel the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we go about it.