Everyone is interested in what bitcoin is and how it is obtained and costed. Bitcoin is the most popular and largest digital currency in the world in terms of market capitalization and market share where there are no intermediaries to manage transactions. Microsoft Co-founder, Bill Gates had a lot of faith in Bitcoin to the point of saying, “Bitcoin is a technological tour de force.”
According to Leon Louw, a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, every knowledgeable person should know at least about bitcoin because it has the potential to be one of the most important developments in the world.
One can buy bitcoins directly from other bitcoin users through markets or through exchanges, and one pays for them via hard cash, credit or debit card, electronic wire transfer, other cryptocurrencies, PayPal, et al.
How To Buy A Bitcoins?
Get a Bitcoin Wallet
This is the first step to buying bitcoins because you need a place to store, receive, and send your bitcoins. Different bitcoin wallets offer different levels of security, and you can choose the level of security that is best for your transactions. The most popular wallet options are
• A software wallet stored on your computer’s hard drive
• A web-based service that is an online wallet
• A multisig wallet that includes the use of many different account protection keys and to keep your bitcoins safe and offline
The next step is to fund your Bitcoin wallet and start placing orders.
Where to Buy Bitcoins
• Localbitcoins:-This is the main site for arranging face-to-face transactions and price negotiations. Its escrow service makes the site popular because it adds an extra layer of protection for both the buyer and the seller with a trust score of A. you can pay for bitcoins via PayPal, cash , or bank transfers.
• Coinbase: – This is another popular bitcoin wallet with one of the simplest ways to buy bitcoin. Upon signing up, one receives a $ 5 bonus. It has a confidence rating of A+. Use your card or bank transfer to buy bitcoins.
• Wesellcrypto: – This site has a high ranking, and it is friendly to beginners. It has a trust rating of B+, and you can buy bitcoins through your PayPal account.
• Bitquick: – This site is also a new friendly that allows users to buy and receive payments for bitcoins via hard money as well as bank transfers. It has a confidence rating of B.
With bitcoins, you can anonymously buy commodities; making international payments cheaper because Bitcoins are not under regulation from any country. The bitcoin market is very fast and many people buy them hoping to make a profit if the price goes up.